Join us at the 21st Annual Save Our Homes Conference in Washington, DC this June!
The Conference will take place from June 20th-June 23rd 2015 at the Washington Plaza Hotel in Washington, DC. Join tenants and organizers from across the United States for three days of tenant-led sessions and taking your message to Congress!
- June 20th: Registration and evening reception
- June 21st & 22nd: Tenant-led workshops
- How to Build Strong Tenant Associations
- How to Fight Management Harassment
- How to Fight Urban Displacement & Gentrification
- Next Steps in US & Global Housing Rights Movement
- How to Respond to Expiring HUD Contacts
- How to Replace Substandard Management
- How to Sustain Resident-Controlled Ownership
- Fighting for Housing as a Human Right!
- June 23rd: Lobby Day
- Meet with top officials from HUD!
- Take the message to Congress!
Conference Registration Information
Contact 617-522-4523 for more information.
- 10 Thomas Circle NW
- Washington, DC 2005
- Contact for reservations: 202-842-1300